Wednesday assorted links
1. “Consensus is a search engine that uses LLMs to find and synthesize answers from scientific research.”
2. Rural counties aren’t that cheap.
3. The Microsoft/Open AI press conference. And AI in your browser! Now.
4. “The decline of US manufacturing productivity between 1941 and 1948.”
5. “Share your wildest ChatGPT conversations with one click.”
6. Lava river moving in real time.
7. New Balaji podcast on the Network State.
8. The fight over a conservative center in UNC.
The post Wednesday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.