Saturday assorted links
1. How about sending your *neural nets* to school?
3. “More than half of investors under 35 get investing advice from YouTube” Link here. And more lectures on Rene Girard.
5. Infovores on winners and losers from AI.
6. Center for Election Science, new group for approval voting, here is their FAQs page. And approval voting vs. some alternatives.
7. My Coindesk podcast with Simon Johnson (and two hosts) on the future of crypto after FTX.
The post Saturday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.